Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Welcome (to me)

Well well well.
Decided to create this blog to help people like me starting out with wow.

A little history:
Played World of Warcraft on a private server housing at most 200 players at a single time and another 2800 players waiting to log in. This was free and mostly crap as it was very very buggy and there was not really a sence of it being the WOW that everyone was going on about.

Been playing games (mostly PC) for most of my life, so I know the lingo and thus will try and pass that knowledge onto you dear reader.

After a strangly not so long process of getting my ADSL (broadband) line installed in my new home I decided to start playing WOW on the real servers where I was told 19999 other people could be joining me at any time.

The rumors were right and I joined a EU server called Terokkar which is a PvE (player vs enviroment, this means you cant just be attacked by everybody and anybody, thats what PvP is for) server.

Now I have to add that I was doing a lot of research on which race, class and proffesions to take and read alot of text and guides, also watching quite a bit of youtube videos on what can and cant be done.

Now from the first time I playing World of Warcraft on the private/free servers I knew that money (gold) in game would play a very important role and thus decided to almost rival my race/class research with reseatch pertaining to making Gold and making LOTS of it.

This is where I think ill strike a niche: by helping low level players make their first gold easy and quick.

Hope you enjoy this and bookmark the blog, or RSS feed it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Super Blog Directory