Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Looting all night long

Sorry for delay in updated. New baby taking up a lot of my time.

To get to business, started my banker character a whilst back (+-week + 1/2 ago) and its been going well:

First things first:
Money in bag: +-300G
money in AH: +-1300G
Stock in bag/bank: +-350-400G

The most money I have actually had in my bag (remember im aiming for 1K) has been 720 odd Gold so im getting closer to my target daily and I think ill get to my goal buy end of this week.

On to the next item:
In the last week i realized that after I have reached my goal I will need to do some well deserved shopping, on my list is (all for bank toon): Mammoth Mining Bag , Emerald Bag , Bag of Jewels/Gem Pouch and of course the rest all Frostweave Bags (as they are priced right on our server).
I also said I will try and buy our next guild bank tab at 250G which will open quite a few more slots for my main character to store dungeon items which will be a heaven sent.

Now to the stuff which I made money on:
Please keep in mind I am only human thus I have forgotten quite a bit.
Started buying Abyss crystals and they are not selling as fast as I had hoped (bought for 170G per unit x3) and now on AH for 180-210G, but they not selling.
Bought a pet: Tiny Crimson Whelpling for 300G direct and after 12 hours of not selling at 350-400 (undercutting by 10G max) I decided to relist for 333G and it sold that night.
Sold some more eternal belt buckles although the competition is fierce and undercutting is making prices drop to almost below 30G pet unit.
Started buying up cheap titanium ore and have been making 2-5G per stack of 5 units.
My mooncloth sold for 299G netting me a 179G profit. This i bought direct form a TRADE sale for 150G for a stack of 20.

I have been questing and running instances quite a lot the last few days trying to do 1-2 dungeons per night, thus I have collected quite a bit of good gear and to my luck a bit of twink hear.
Sold a sentry cloak a few nights ago for 83G, this I got running some people through Stockades.

Well thats all I can remember about money making this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Super Blog Directory