Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter it almost was not

 This weekend went by in a real blur!
First of all did some more camping and buying at the darkmoon fair on Saturday evening and Sunday to stock up on reagents and rare mats like Arctic Fuc and Black Lotus to sell for good markups (Arctic Fur: Buy - 12G, Sell - 17-22G) and massive markups (Black Lotus Buy 8G (20unit), Sell 18-30G (20units).

I also dabbled in upgrading items and with this found Eternal Belt Buckle's which are varied in price if you want to buy them from Blacksmiths.
First found a gent who sold me said item at 40G a piece and I ordered two (Down 80G) then found another guy 5 minutes later who sold it to me for 30G (Down 80G + 30G = 110G).

They did not sell...

...untill Sunday evening when people started seeing my spamming in the trade channel.

Sold two for 45 and one for 42, so in total a profit of 22G. Now that scared me as I was putting quite a bit of my money into one basket but what else is there to do. Rare metals etc do not come cheap on AH and making a profit means sitting there for long hours watching your bids and after all: I am writing this blog for the person who still plays WOW and wants to make money. 

So life continues.

Started playing a bit again on Saturday evening and Sunday morning early (as I had Easter Lunch and Egg hunt) and eventually levelled to 31 where I had to spend money on my mount... 45G in Total.


not me in pic. Copyright blah blah

So after spending that money and having quite a lot on the AH I was almost broke...
Money started dribling into my mailbox from sold Mats and metals like Steel Bars.

Note on that: Found Iron bars to be cheaper than the ore +-8G per stack (20), so I bought up a lot (checking percentages using Auctioneer and choosing the lowest rates) and bought some Coal and proceeded to make Steel Bars which sold for 10-11G per stack (20), so make a small but constant income.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Super Blog Directory