Sunday, April 19, 2009

Updates Updates Updates... almost didnt make this one

Quite a long time since my last post I see... well thats due a good reason.

Taking some well deserved time off from the real world and having some more time to do house work and DIY + add some good hours to WOW without affecting my work performance.

So I chose to burn the night oil and level whilst using the early mornings when the server is least full to big on low markup items.

Now to put this into perspective. I cant remember all the numbers of how much gold I had on each day, but I can say that at a stage I had 450+ G in my bag, 70+- in the Guild Bank and about 50G on the AH.

First bit of bad news. After my last purchase of Eternal Belt Buckles (4 units) and the devil named Patch 3.1, the prices fell sharply with a lot of undercutting happening. Prices fell as low as 27G Bid and 30G BO (Buy Out). Now with two still up for sale this was a bit of a shocker and I eventually sold 1 of the 2 via direct advertising in the trade channel and spamming WTS ad's.
Sold for 40G, 1 left.

Also started looking into Frozen Orbs and Frostweave Bags and the prices range as follows:
Frozen Orb: 140Bid - 150-170G BO
Frostweave Bag: 79Bid - 90-100G BO

I was lucky this morning in bidding on a Frozen orb for 140G and 5 min later won the auction... (?) and immediatly advertised in TRADE for 150G, thus making a 10G profit in less than 5 minutes.
Frostweave bags are a different kettle of fish all together. Found a tailor who would make them for me as ,me being stupid, she offered to make them for 70G each which i misunderstood and then proceeded to buy her the materials for two bags 2x (60 Frostweave Cloth, 12 Infinite Dust and 2 Etherium Thread) so its a lot of mats. Mats came to approx +-190G and one bag sold for 95G and the other listed at the same price, so I will in essence make a 0G profit... more than likely a 3G loss with posting costs.

I have made some mistakes though with Adimantium and Arctic fur, although these sell really well, with my auctioneer not having enough data to give me accurate prices I bought these on whims and thus made either no money or a small loss.

Did find a few bargains though in terms of cheap armor which my ALT will now disenchant and some cheap ore, herbs and minerals which I have sold some of and keeping some for when the market starts to go up a bit more. (once all the 3.1 bugs are sorted)

On a lighter note, I have gained about 6-7 levels in the last week by seriously questing and doing dungeons (either with higher levels or same levels) so I finished Gnomeregan again, did Razorfen Downs, Scarlet Monestary, Mauradon, some other one starting with A and sounds like mauradon.
In these I made approx 50-60G just from that and selling the cheaper green drops.

Some Screenies!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Super Blog Directory