Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Meow is the word my friend

Yesterday whilst sifting through the Action Houses, Neutral and Alliance, I decided to do a search for everything and have a look through some of those which will expire first; 30min-2hours and see which ones are listed under value (way under value).

Picking up quite a few things like ore and armors, I realized that lots of people still dont use auctioneer to manage their auction house experience.
With this I bid on a 2 hour auction for titanium ore and won: Total cost(bid) 80+-Silver which I then split up into stacks of 5, 5, and 10 and sold for 25Gold per 5 and 38Gold for the 10 units as titanium ore dropped its price in a matter of 4 hours on the AH.

Now with a nice profit I looked into getting more bargains and started shopping again missing out on a Fiery War Axe which was on buyout for 101G and worth 200-250G. Bought up from under my nose as I waited too long.

Then came my big mistake of the day.

Sitting with 250G + in my bag I started furiously bidding on items like ore's, bar's and cards which were undervalued and then came the bad one... with a 2+ hour auction I bid on Titanium Bars for 199G, auctioneer told me the market value was 250G + and undercutting would still net me a good 50+ G profit... then the market dropped and I couldnt even get my 199G back.

Now sittting with 4 G to my name and loads of auctions I decided to keep the titanium bars on my person and not list them as Jewelcrafters wont buy this as they need ore for prospecting, not bars.

Unlucky and lucky for me all my Blacksmiths who make me Eternal Belt Buckles were back at work yesterday so for most of the day I could not find a Blacksmith who would make me belts for under 50G cost (i normally pay 28-30G).
Later the evening though a old supplier of mine (the one i bitched about in a previous post) came online and started supplying me again, but a deal was struck.
30G per Eternal Belt Buckle and for the first sale I would give him the titanium bars for 190G (a loss of 9G on my part) and he would give me 4 buckles and 70Gold. GOOD DEAL

At the evenings end I had sold 3 of the four buckles and listed the fourth just as I went to bed.

Amount of gold on me= ??? no idea but with some of the AH items selling (some recipes, bunnies etc) I am looking at the 350G +, meaning I made a profit of +-100G yesterday.

Not bad at all, considering that I was questing for a whilst.

DING! Level 32.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Super Blog Directory