Friday, April 10, 2009

Daily Grind - Starting with my money making quest


So I logged in yesterday after work to see if Ill be getting any Gold anytime soon seeing as I ony had silver on me...

I scored a little bit from the AH and then realised that I had a nice Blue Sword (cant remember the name) which I sent my alt for safe keeping when raiding Gnomeregan, turns out it was worth 18G+ on the AH and thus I advertised it for sale on the trade channel and eventually sold it.

With 18G and some silver in my pocket I made a quick trip to the Darkmoon Faire, where I bought some 2 standard frog boxes and 1 wood frog box (which just aint selling!) and on the way bought some cats close to stormwind and some parrots+patterns in booty bay.

Listing the cats in the Neutral AH in BB (booty Bay) and the Parrots in the Stormwind AH has sold a few, but not exactly what I wanted.

The frogs from darkmoon faire has sold quite well as I undercut the competition by quite a margin whilst making a +-300% profit.

This morning was quite a nice surprise, some of my AH items sold last night which netted me close to 65 G and I decided to go and list more on the neutral AH and go back to the Faire for Black Lotus and the like, but I have decided that I will stay at the faire as long as possible to make sure I spend close to all my G on rare/difficult reagents and scrolls which I will then post in the alliance AH.

Wish me luck.

<---This is me /sleep 'ing to hide from Horde.

Just so you know. After +-1 hour of hiding and fighting at the Faire I have loads of Reagents and scrolls and still have 50G 50S on my person with about 80-100G in the AH (40-50G of which im just waiting for the auction to expire)

Will give you a more indepth review later on on what I bought etc etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Super Blog Directory