Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Now we are talking.

Spending days on that AH scanning in the mornings and evenings and doing fast scans everytime I go in I have finally started to make some good money.

Bidding cheaply in the morning (anything Auctioneer tells me is undervalued <60%)

Examples of this is:
Icy Dragonscale
Arctic Fur
Frozen Orbs
any Cheap Ore, specially Titanium Ore (not the bars...)
Black/Frost Lotus
Gems

I have bought stacks of 10-20 Arctic Fur for 20-80Gold when they go for 13-15G per unit thus netting me anything from 70-100G on stacks.
Icce Dragonscale is selling quite well when bought cheap at +-60% of value and reselling for 80% thus still undercutting and making a good 10-20% profit.

Frozen orbs sell for 130-170G on my server with a rare cheap orb at 130-140 which I quickly snatch up and sell either direct via TRADE channel or relist on AH for 140Bid and 150BO.

Cheaper items to look for (if your just starting out) will be Icy Dragonscale, any cheap gems and ores.
Cheap gems like bloodshards can be bought for small amounts of silver and sold for 1-2 Gold on most servers, thus netting you a instant profit.

One problem which I picked up though was my eternal belt buckles.  I sold out last night... now once again I need to find a supplier who will sell it to me for profitable prices as on my server you always get the moron who goes and ruins the market by undercutting by 10+ gold, thus my prices for 40Bid/45BO are undercut by his prices of 29Bid/30BO but if I can find my other supplier and get these items for 15G a piece again then I will have the room in my pricing to undercut or at least be competitive.

Amount of gold this morning:
641 Bag
+-50-60 in AH
+-50-60 G worth of stock in bank

PS: Started buying and farming mageroyal as childrens week is coming up and this is one of the ingredients for the Delicious Chocolate Cate which is needed for the achievement award during Childrens Week (Bad Example)
Also looking for small egg's but they are already very very expensive on the AH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Super Blog Directory