Saturday, April 11, 2009

Good days and bad days

After spending hours yesterday waiting and hiding to get more mats etc at the Faire I put everything onto the aliance AH.
Now not eveything has sold like I wanted it to specially the scrolls, but it they are not sold by tonight then I will most def be splitting the stacks up into individual items.

AH amount increased last night to +-80-100 items! Woohoo.

On a better note I made close to 120G yesterday from the AH with easily still 140+ G in the AH and lots of stock sitting in the guild bank.


Currently sitting with 73G in my bag, 37G in the guild bank and lots and lots of metal stocks.
The reason I bought metal stock is because I found someone yesterday who can provide a solid income for metals + with the fact that bars are cheaper than ore and Im mining ore in any case it just means that I make 1G+ profit per two stacks of bronze I sell and its constantly so it a win win deal.

Ill be trying today to go to Shatarah and list some items there as the mats Im buying from the faire will more than likely sell quicker there to the high level players.

Also spent some time last night questing and going through stockades with some high level players.
Leveled from 25-27 last night mostly from XP made by handing in higher level quests i.e. Lvl 31 Stoackades quests.

Now I can really start grinding mobs Frost AoE style with the help of my trusty healer buddy. High amounts of XP here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Super Blog Directory