Thursday, April 30, 2009

Id hit that 1000+GOLD achieved

So logged in this morning and guess what 1100G sitting in my bag/mail.
So where to start. Finished Shadowfang keep yesterday with a guild mate for the achievment and then went into banking char.


Saw my abyss crystals have not sold yet and that they wouldnt sell as people were relisting at 5s cheaper the whole time thus getting the sales. Traded 2 of them on TRADE channel for 150G each thus losing 20G on each. Luckely 1 sold for 173G meaning a profit of 3G.

I needed the cash for high level items which were popping up in trade as well as getting money scraped together to try and buy more Eternal Shadow which I need to get eternal belt buckles as I have been out of stock for close to 4 days.

This is where I hit my first snag.
Prices on eternal Earth and Water were fine (i still had 10 eternal water in the bank) but the prices on Eternal Shadow has gone up from 19G per 5 units to 80-100G.
Got three... so hopefully it will still be profitable to continue making these as the mat prices are just so expensive.
Also bought 500 units of Frostweave cloths and tried to get some frostweave bags made, but the cost of one (60 frostweave cloth, 12 infinite dust (20-30G for 5-10units) and 2 eternium thread (3g each)) was just not worth the money and thus I rather bought the cheaper bags on the AH and am now going to see if I can get the bolts of Frostweave made and sell those on the AH for a huge profit.

Little tip, maybe too late already is that I bought up all the cheap Tasty Cupcake's on AH for silvers and relisted for 1,27,27Bid and 2,79,79Buy Out (Gold,Silver,Copper) as there will be a influx of buyers tomorrow for the childrens week achievments.

As you can see in the image below, I got Kang the Decapacitator, Flurry Axe and Truestrike Ring in a trade and they are going SLOW on the AH, but eventually will sell netting me hopefully 700+ Gold for all three.

Well have a look at the screeny below to see what I got on AH. Hopefully you will get a few tips from this. In future I wont be activily pushing my AH sales and rather going to concentrate on levelling and playing the game, but making enough money to sustain training and stuff I need.

So the blog will continue with regular updates on my Frost Mage and making money using my banker.

Just goes to show, you dont need to sit in the AH all day to make money at lower levels. You can enjoy the vast world of World of Warcraft and still make money at the same time to pay for the various expensive things.

Just always remember, the gear you pick up from Levels 1-40 will be good enough for you, dont spend money on gear if your below level 40, that will already save you heaps of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Super Blog Directory