Monday, May 4, 2009

What ive done since level 1

Just a short post to make people understand where my money has gone and that anyone can do this:
  • I started a guild (didnt pay anyone to sign)
  • Bought myself 11 netherweave bags for main toon and her bank slots.
  • Bought main character 7 bank slots.
  • Bought Bank Alt 5 Bank Slots and filled those with Mammoth Mining Bag, Enchanter's Satchel and 3 more netherweave bags.
  • Bought Bank Alt 4 Netherweave bags for himself
  • Bought the guild two bank tabs (100G for first and 250G for second, they helped with about 30G of those amounts)
  • Got some of the best gear for my level 45 Mage, via buying specials in trade and questing
  • Supplied Guild bank with +-50-100G worth of stock (mats, armor, weapons for all levels)
  • all toons bank bags are 80-100% full of stock
By simply taking some time researching and reading I have made more money than the average lvl 40+.
By doing this I do not have any problems buying anything I need and getting the training needed to enable my mage to be as strong as she can be and thus be a beneficial member to groups/party's i find myself in. 

2 comments:

  1. I told you I was going!

    I've actually read this blog previously, no idea why I hadn't bookmarked it - grave mistake on my behalf!

    Good info here - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Skrooge: Thanx man. The great Skrooge reading my humble forum.

    ReplyDelete

 
Super Blog Directory