Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Some luck

Hey all just a quick update.

Recently I went to Sunken Temple for the achievment and to get some good gear.
Now in the last few weeks I have been trying to get a fellow guild member a Blackskull Shield or a Wall of the Dead Shield.

I eventually found a blackskull on the AH for 120G and bought it. He didnt use it so sent it back as he levelled quickly rendering it useless and thus I sold it for 160G.

Back to Sunken temple. First mobs we kill, BANG epic drop of a blackskull shield and thus I had a second shield which I held onto and actually thought I had sent to my banker and sold on AH.

BUT no, looking at the screenshots from my previous posting I noticed something which I really didnt know was there and seeing as this falls into my rules of my new challenge, I now have a headstart on my money making goal.

So ladies and gents meet my newest 160-200G

If you think this doesnt adhere to my rules then let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Super Blog Directory