Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New Challenge

Ive been sitting here thinking about how I have let my blog go due to hard work and a busy life, but I also thought about the great times I had trying to make my first gold from NOTHING.

After half a day of thinking through meetings I have decided to set myself a new goal.

Now please dont think this will interfere with my usual gold making tips using one of my two bankers, it will however be a task for my main who is currently in Eastern Plaguelands as a Level 54 Gnome Frost Mage with Herbalism and Mining as my profs.

I actually started thinking about this last night as I would be using most of my bankers money for training and my fast mount when I hit level 60. 
Now that would not be a good thing as I like doing spur of the moment buys with my banker requiring quite a bit of gold in his tuxedo pockets.

Now the challenge:

Currently my main is sitting on roughly 50G in her bag and with this and dungeon drops I need to pay for all my training and mounts and all this within 6 levels of gameplay.

Training will be in the reagion 20-60 G for the rest once I hit 60 and my mount will be 500-600G, with hopefully an extra mount with a faction im trying to get exalted with.

I know most of you are saying; "this is easy, one Epic drop from Scholomace and your fine", I beg to differ as my chances of something like that is 0.1% at most.
I also wont cheat and purely herb/mine for the cash before hitting 60 as Im planning on hitting 60 by hopefully this weekend's end or early sometime next week.
I also wont be doing lower instances looking for twink items, rare drops as that wont make me level.

BUT...

I will help my fellow guild members if they ask me to run them into a smaller instance but I will roll greed and only greed for items that are bind on equip.

Now I do have bags of stock on this toon and I feel its only fair to use some of said stock if need be to make items/sales that might pop up.
Let me know what you think...

1 comment:

  1. Ofcourse thisis pretty much your own choice,
    you choose that you won't "cheat" as you say. This choice isn't smart or dumb. but purly personal. If that is what you want to do. Then i'm behind you a 100%

    ReplyDelete

 
Super Blog Directory