Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Next to my homie.... for a week!


Well, I started yesterday morning with my week long dredge of waiting and buying at the Darkmoon Faire.

Been buying herbs, leather, mote's, eterenals, potions and scrolls for a day and a bit now and already I have had to travel to shatrah to empty my bags a little.

I even bought another 28 Slot mining bag on Trade for 38G to fit more stuff into my bank, but to no avail. My bags are still getting full so im resorting to mailing my alt mage to make space.

So to let you know:
Bought about 9-10 Wood Frog Box's as they cost 1G and sell for about 12-16G per unit on AH.
Bought some potions for use on my main toon as I run out of health and mana potions real quick on her.
Bought some scrolls:
Scroll of Int IV = for my main as Int buff for mana
Scroll of Int VII = for level 70's and selling for 1-2G each on AH
and a few more scrolls

Below is a screeny of my bags this morning after a half clean last night and just before I went and got the extra bags and bought some more herbs and frogs and stuff (so I have more now).

Total spent on mats (bags not included) so far at Darkmoon: +-100-140G
Stock worth in bags and bank and mail: +-300-500! Gold So its a huge profit margin and the weeks only started.

Its going to be tough selling these slow for a constant income and having stock when the prices shoot up.
Please let me know waht you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Super Blog Directory