Thursday, May 7, 2009

Too many things going on

Here you go a update as promised all be it a half arsed one.

So last night I logged in after the maintanance and the AH was a buzz with buying excitement to my disbelief.

Now at this stage I realized that I had a problem as my banker was in Shattrah at the darkmoon faire with about 60-100 auctions which had expired sitting in his mailbox.

What could I do? Hearth back to IF? and then get a portal back later to Shattrah or create a backup Bank Toon which will later serve as a higher level inscriber and alchemist.

What did I do? I did both!

I will introduce my new banker to you tomorrow as I forgot to load the screenshot onto mem stick before coming to the office.

But long story short.

Sent all main banker's auctions and some of the mats I bought at the Faire to the new banker (Oogyboogy) and started trading on AH as soon as I had some money for posting. Had 200G in less than 30 min, as I sold Primal Mooncloth shoulders for 62G and they were trading for 25-50 on AH (thank you TRADE channel).
Bought some more bags as well, 4 netherweave for Oogyboogy and another mining bags and a bag of Pelts (? Leatherworking bag) for a fellow guild member.

All in all my alt banker is sitting on 211G in the bag and +-800G worth of items on AH.
Main banker is on +-300G in bag with 300-500G wirth of stock in bag and bank. Almost nothing on AH.

Will post screenies tomorrow morning as an update so you can see the items I have on AH.

One lucky thing:
Bought 25 Large Brilliant Shard a few days ago on TRADE for cheap cheap, I think it was something like 20G and sold off 20 single units on AH yesterday for 3.79.79 each.

Got some Eternal Belt Buckles from my supplier after getting Eternal Shadow at half price in a direct buy from TRADE and listed three out of the two this morning. Listed at 45G which is slightly higher than some of the other sellers but hopefully the post-maintanace buying spree will see these sold quickly.

Did do quite a bit of questing last night with my main mage gnome and I got from 45-47 by doing quests in Badlands and surrounding areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Super Blog Directory