Monday, May 25, 2009

'tis a week to be jolly

Hello All

So I did it!

Got 600G on saturday evening before hitting level 60. Didnt make 1K Gold like I would have wanted to, but I think that this is a clear indication of what you can do if you put your mind to it.

Logged in this morning after a weekend of meager playtime due to family (family time comes first, specially if you have a new born) seeing as I only needed about 20-30K Xp to ding 60.

Finished a quest or two and wha la, hit level 60 and the good news is that some items sold last night netting me another 50G+ thus I could do all my mage training and still have 610G left to do riding skill training.

Ive decided to go classic and get a swift Mechanostrider untill I can get a Ellek or something else BIG.

On another note, this is a teaching/tutorial blog so I have some screenies from saturday evening after a run into Scholomace and some running around in Hellfire.

Did another run into Scholomace last night quick as Im trying to get the full set of Necropile armor for my mage.

So next up is a screeny showing that I had the 600+ G on saturday evening, before hitting 60 and the items in my AH at the time.

My Plans: Storm Gauntlets are selling well, but not dramatically fast.
Bear Flank on the other hand I cant keep up with. Bought stacks on AH for 1G-2G and resold in stacks of 5 for 2.79.79, so I have been making a solid income on these alone.


Now just a little tip for early risers or daytime players. Look for 30min or less auctions (Press Scan for quickscan with no string in the search input block) and look for any good armor (blue/purple) which is 40% or price (using auctioneer addon) and no buy out price.

These listers never think about their stock actually not selling, thus thinking that the product would sell quick and people would over bid. This over confidence with the market sometimes leads to their own loss with you picking up items which are still on starting price and thus priced way lower than expected.

Last night sold a item (cant remember what....) but its a craftable Purple Leather Chest Item for 180G in Trade which I bought on AH for 136G. Meaning I made 44G for mearly passing it from one set of hands to the next.
Buyers dont put buyouts as they have not done enough research thus seeing that one such item has sold for 300G but all the new ones are listed for 230+- meaning that when they are sold off and his remains that people would once again bid to 300G to get this "sought after" item.

Thats my biggest tip for this week. Always specify a buy out price!

I might be going stealthed this week as I want to spend a bit more time with the family, so I will update asap once I get back in Wow again (will still play a bit this week but not hectically).

1 comment:

 
Super Blog Directory