Friday, May 22, 2009

Level 58 and not too close to my goal

Good day and welcome to the progress report on my new challenge.

If you a first time reader ill explain:
I need to reach 600-1000G by level 60, now you might think this is easy but I was on level 56 when I gave myself this goal as to pay for trianing and riding skills/mount.
All this whilst not slowing down my game play i.e. mats grinding/mining and low level instancing for expensive sellable items.

I can only use what ever I had on me and my bank and can sell etc anything I pickup from the high level instances/quests.

Now on to my progress:

Now since level 56 I have  been in Western and Eastern Plaguelands doing quests and running the instances which are there i.e. Scholomace and Stratholm.

This screenshot show my gold; 167 G with some items on the AH which is in the following screenshot.




Now on wednesday evening I didnt quest/instance much as I was helping a friend to get some gear and gold in Gnomeregan and then took him to Gatgetzan to finish some quests. So I wasnt making money/xp at all for that evening.

Started hitting Sholomace last night with a extra run through Stratholm and in turn got some of the best gear ive seen for my class and level.

Currently on level 58 so of the gear I got was:

as well as some really good Cards which sell for 150+ G on my server.

Runecloth is a dime a dozen and if you need to make quick cash then farming runecloth in these instances and surrounding areas is a quick easy way of making some money.

With all the greens and blues I vendored I easily made 40+G and with all the gear now on auction I could in essence make 700+ G by the end of the weekend.

My stats as of this morning is as follows:

Sorry that I havnt posted a pic of my AH, ill take some screenies tonight and post them.

My Auditor says this:

But please keep in mind that this might include my bankers details as I have no idea how to work this tool.

Sorry for the sporadic updates and post right now, but my mind isnt here from lack of sleep and with that will be taking a breather with the family tonight and only play for max 1-2 hours.

So let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Super Blog Directory