Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sidrep 23/05/2009

Hey All jsut a quick update on my monetary status.

Still on level 58 as I only finished 2 quests last night and spent the rest of the evening with my family.

So all in all I am on 382G in my bag with approx: 489G worth of auctions.
Items I have in AH are Bear Flank in stacks of 5, Blackskull Shield and Plans: Storm Gauntlets.

Now after finishing the quests for Scholomace I was rewarded with an orb which allows you to see the deseased citizens of the town around Scholomace.
Well needless to say there is a ghost vendor which sells me the Plans: Storm Gauntlets for 4G and I resell for 30-50G on AH.

Now that is a gold making tip.

Enjoy the screeny and please comment....

2 comments:

  1. Nice tip, and good post as always.
    Good luck with your new challenge btw ;-)

    grtz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Seth.
    Well it seems to be going well with my challenge as I have made approx 200+ G (including money spent on training) from the start of this.
    I have yet to log on to see if something has sold since this morning.

    Something I forgot to add in the post is a WARNING.

    To all you guys who are new at selling and bartering.
    Example:
    I was trying to sell these planes in /2 TRADE last night and got nibbles.
    First from a player offering me 15G and would not budge over 22G, then at the last moment pulling out of the deal.
    Then from a gent who wanted to offer 30G and that was his highest price.

    Now you have to understand that TRADE is there for quick, lower than AH deals for when you want to make money quickly, but there is no need to completely obliterate your profits for the sake of some idiot who is telling you its a vendor item etc.

    Stick to your price, but be reasonable as its a quick easy sale and thus needs to be at least competative in price compared to the AH.

    I had a player screaming at me a few nights ago whilst I was advertising WTS Ancona Chicken.
    He said its a vendor item and how could I sell it for 4G a piece?
    Well my dear, travel expenses and the time you take out to get to the vendor.

    Just like in real life time is money, so is it in WOW.

    I will actually write a article about this, to maybe inform some idiots and to empower some of the newer sellers to stand their ground.

    Thanx again for the comment Seth.

    ReplyDelete

 
Super Blog Directory