Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Welcome Back

Ola my dear readers.

Sorry for the long absence but my WOW time has been drastically shortened by a teething baby (still love her though).

I have however been playing a bit of WOW and have been doing quite a few dailies as well as some questing, either for Heroic BC instance keys or Rep grinding.

The money making aspect has not been going as well as I would have liked after making a few mistakes andinvesting some of my gold in stock.

Firstly: THE MONEY

With approx 300G spread over my characters, I have a limited source of investment should something nice come my way.
I might or might not have told you that I have invested in 3 full stacks (60 units) of Titanium ore and a deck of cards which netted me another Beserker Card which I currently have listed on the AH for 799Bid and 999BO. If it sells at this price then I will be making 350-550G profit on this item excl the listing fee.
I do however have BAD news when it comes to the two Darkmoon Card: Twisting Nether which still have not sold thus I am relisting for 150G each and they still not selling.

Now I have had some hard days as trying to level my main's Tailoring and First Aid to 420+ has been a very very expensive ecersize and thus have left me wanting money desperately.

So... to get back on track I have set myself some new goals.
With my main toon I plan on doing all the Outland Heroic Dungeons this week with my new guild and thus not spend a cent with her, netting myself some AWESOME gear as well as making myself some good money as Heroics normally give 40+G per dungeon.
I will also continue with my dailies which net me in the region of 1-12G per daily and some well deserved reputation with some cool factions.

Having created a DK (now 58) and getting her to Stormwind means that I now have a roaming banker/mule which can go to rough areas to either buy prooduct or farm mats/items.
She is currently situated at the Darkmoon Faire in Mulgore where my lower alts would not be able to go, due to unsafe cicumstances (horde/level).

Now I understand that you want to read this blog to learn what to buy and what not, but this week I am actually dry on ideas.
My AH has had a mind of its own this last week with people not realizing that they bring a market down via hectic undercutting.

One thing I didnt count on was the rush...
the rush that the announcment of 3.2 caused on the AH in regards to Titanium Ore.

Prices with this rush to buy stock SKY rocketed for about 2 weeks after the announcement to a level where I could have made 50G easy profit on the higher prices which I had originally paid.
I decided not to post my stock on the AH as I need to be patient just in case the tip really pays of after 3.2 gets implemented.

I have also stopped trying to post green items on the AH due to the higher list prices and thus cutting your profits by as much as 50%, so i decided all unused green items with a less than average AH price of 30+G will be vendored or given to the guild as:
TIME = MONEY

and relisting a non selling items is a waste of time, time thish could have been used to farm 10 more mobs for cloth/leather or hitting a low level instance in search of a twink item whilst still making money.

I will seriously this week go and look at what is new on the AH and whats hot and whats not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Super Blog Directory