Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What a surprise

Hey All

Sorry for the long lost posts....

Got some great news though.
Darkmoon Faire started again this week and thus I sent my DarkmoonBanker to go and represent.
Now on a server which is mainly Alliance, having the Faire outside Stormwind means a lot more visitors and thus sometimes not getting ANY stock from Lhara.

But last night a realized a market which I never tapped.

Dark Iron Ale which can be procured in Blackrock depths or the AH on non Faire weeks is relatively cheap.

This item is used to get two pets.
Jubling
Disguting Oozeling

Now before you go off on me. I know the Oozeling doesnt need this, but after reading up a bit, your chances increase in getting this pet if you have the Ale with you (?)

But to the point.
TO get the Jubling you need two Darkmoon Iron Ale's which you will use at on of the Darkmoon Faire's NPC's.
One to lure the Jubling to its master and another to give to the NPC as gift.
She then hands you the Jubling Egg which hatches in 7 days.

No usually I coundnt sell these on AH for 2-3G each, but last night after selling my stock prior for 1G for 2-4 units I started selling them for 7-12G per 2 units in AH and quick sales of 2 units in /2 TRADE for 7-10G.

This is a money making extravaganza and a tip of the week!

PS: EU servers are not benefitting as much from the USA summer holidays as I expected as prices on my server seems to still hover and fluctuate in the same areas as before. Thus dont go and spend all your money on Eternal's and Eternal belt buckles just yet.

2 comments:

  1. Could you link me to your source regarding the possible increased drop rate of the Oozling pet if you have the ale in your bags? As an avid pet collector, I've never heard of this and am interested.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Glinda I was rading this on the wowhead comments on Dark Iron Ale.

    Well ill try it and let you know as well.

    ReplyDelete

 
Super Blog Directory