Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Addons list

Ok so today I thought about adding my list of addons which I use to make my WOW more interesting.

Now keep in mind I play on 1680x1050 res and thus make my toolbars smaller and thus have no need for bar mods as I think the original looks cool.

Now on the right you will see my list from the Curse Client.

My top 3 Addons are:

1. Carbonite Addon: (not on Curse)
Cannot do without this, its a map mod and a quest helping mod which gets updated regularly. Try it out, you will not look back, EVER. Has a nifty quest list and punk detecter which alerts you of nearby enemy toons.

2. Auctioneer:
The one and only Auction House mod. If you are  into trading on AH, then this is the mod for you. Tracks prices on AH and gives you a broad outlook on profits to be made.

3. Titan Panel:
My information service, this mod allows a range of other addons to be added to a neat bar at the top of your screen. Info like location, money, bag space, mail, AH alerts and others all assist in getting your info faster.
Note: This works awsome with things like Easymail and Auditor

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Super Blog Directory