Monday, June 22, 2009

Back by popular demand

Been very busy in the last whilst both in a private fashion and a WOW fashion.

Been trying to get to level 70 and make enough money to pay for my Flying Training and my dual spec as Im starting to do more heroic instances and thus need to learn how to play different specs and make sure my role as DPS is done properly.

With the darkmoon faire a memory (a bad one as it was in stormwind) I still have lots of Frogs and some herbs available to sell, but seeing as my server houses more Alliance than Horde the amount of people who bought at the faire was rediculous and this the AH is still flooded with most of the mats.

Hopes are high that the market will restabalise itself next month with the Faire being in Mulgore and not being available to low level alliance players.

Good news though is that whilst I paid a good 350-550G per deck of cards which I thought wasnt going to sell I realized that I had reached the level with my main where I can hand in these decks and sell the cards which drop.
I have resold a few Darkmoon cards for 300-500G profit each. Just if you follow this and try sell cards first take a month to research which cards sell quickly and which dont.

DO NOT just buy decks of cards as my Darkmoon Card: Twisting Nether just is not selling.

Light at the end of the chapel
Well at least there is some hope. I know this might be old news to some but for you who dont know:
Titanium Ore can be prospected to Epic Gems as of update 3.2., this means that Titanium Prices will shoot through the roof in the near future.

I have invested a good sum of gold in this and hopefully will make a good profit.

Sorry thats all I got for today. I will be posting more regularly to update you on my progress with Rep, PVP and more heroics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Super Blog Directory